D.H. Lawrence - Rockinghorse Winner

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
mannige

D.H. Lawrence - Rockinghorse Winner

Post by mannige »

Hi

I tried submitting the short story 'Rockinghorse Winner' by DH Lawrence to Librivox, but their copyright did not extend to covering this. Can I submit to Legamus? If so, arew the instructions the same as for Librivox?

Thanks

Tony Rao
mannige

Re: Group - D H Lawrence - short stories-neb

Post by mannige »

I have a recording of 'Rockinghorse Winner' by DH Lawrence. How can I submit this?
Viktor

Re: D.H. Lawrence - Rockinghorse Winner

Post by Viktor »

Hello Tony, and welcome here!

As the "Rockinghorse Winner" is not part of those "Collected Short Stories", I moved your posting into this new topic. How long is your recording? If it's short, it could go into the "Multilingual Short Work collection", otherwise it could become a recording on its own.

Things work very similar here than at LibriVox, just a bit more manual at the moment. You start the book by filling out the template in the "New Projects Launch Pad". You can all the time simply post in this thread. For the upload, your best option at the moment is http://ge.tt - just post the link in the forum.
mannige

Post by mannige »

Thanks Victor. Will do. It is about 30 minutes long,
so will put the link in this thread.

Best wishes

Tony
Viktor

Post by Viktor »

The text should have around 5500 words, that would be a nice fit for the Multilingual Short Work Collection, if you're fine with that! That collection takes short works of up to 8000 words.