M4B Audiobooks

scout

M4B Audiobooks

Post by scout »

Will there be a sub-forum for M4B audiobooks?
The quality of an audiobook of fiction may be defined by its technical quality, the author's storytelling abilities, and the narrator's ability to capture the mood of the text. — scout
Piotrek

Re: M4B Audiobooks

Post by Piotrek »

I don't know anything about M4B production procedures, so I can't help here, but I was about to ask what other ways we plan to use to make our audiobooks available, apart from audio files downloadable from the Legamus website. At the moment our output is still small, but I have no doubt that it will change with time ;)
Hokuspokus

Post by Hokuspokus »

Most Legamus recordings are CC0 so anyone is welcome to do with them whatever.
Things are still very much under construction here so we are content with making recordings and keeping them available for download for the moment. With more hands, nothing is unthinkable for the future.
My personnel next goal are CD covers.
scout

Post by scout »

Well, can I be the first to post a link to a M4B audiofile? I can also provide a CD cover (front), Hokuspokus! ;) However, may I suggest that you first provide separate subforums for these items, it will keep things in order and make it easier to find one's way about the site.
The quality of an audiobook of fiction may be defined by its technical quality, the author's storytelling abilities, and the narrator's ability to capture the mood of the text. — scout
scout

Post by scout »

I have now created my own blog in which to list my M4B audiobook offerings. I'm still learning about blogs but I believe I got off to a good start. Welcome to all who appreciate the M4B audiobook format!